Which pathways are offered?
We offer the following pathways:
- Business Finance [PDF]—This pathway prepares students to work in a business setting to manage and implement policy and strategy for an organization's capital structure, budgeting, acquisition and investment, financial modeling and planning, funding, dividends, and taxation.
- Business Accounting [PDF]—This pathway prepares students to work in a business setting with charts, data, and numbers and to manage money and finances.
What types of jobs can my student learn about and prepare for?*
Some of the jobs include:
- Financial Analyst
- Bill and Account Collector
- Benefits Specialist
What is the salary outlook?*
Salaries vary depending on the job title, but approximate sample salaries include:
- Benefits Specialists—$62,680/year
- Bill and Account Collector—$35,330/year
*Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor, Occupational Outlook Handbook. Website last modified date: Friday, April 13, 2018. Some of these jobs may require additional education and certifications once a student graduates from high school.
Which industry-recognized, in-demand certifications and exams can my student prepare for?
- The National Occupational Competency Testing Institute (NOCTI) Financial and Managerial Accounting Exam
- A*S*K Business Institute Finance Exam