Which pathways are offered?
We offer the following pathways:
- Marketing Management (Entrepreneurship) [PDF]—This pathway prepares students to work in a business setting to direct advertising, promotions, marketing, sales, and public relations policies for businesses and corporations, nonprofits, and other organizations.
- Marketing Communications [PDF]—This pathway prepares students to work in business settings to plan, coordinate, and implement marketing strategies, advertising promotions, and public relations activities.
What types of jobs can my student learn about and prepare for?*
Some of the jobs include:
- Small Business Owner
- Promotions Manager
- Accountant Executive
- Art/Graphics Director
- Media Buyer/Planner
- Public Relations Manager
What is the salary outlook?*
Salaries vary depending on the job title, but approximate sample salaries include:
- Promotions Manager—$129,380/year
- Public Relations Manager—$111,280/year
*Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor, Occupational Outlook Handbook. Website last modified date: Friday, April 13, 2018. Some of these jobs may require additional education and certifications once a student graduates from high school.
Which industry-recognized, in-demand certifications and exams can my student prepare for?
- Microsoft Office certifications (up to four, each attainable in one semester)
- The National Occupational Competency Testing Institute (NOCTI) Advertising and Design Job Ready Assessments
- A*S*K Fundamental Marketing Concepts Exam