How to Enroll
Open Enrollment for the 2019–2020 School Year Is Here—Apply Now!
The open enrollment period for the 2019–2020 school year is February 4–April 30, 2019.
Steps to Enroll
Step 1: Wisconsin Department of Public Instruction Open Enrollment Process
Complete the online Open Enrollment application between February 4 and 4 PM (CT) on April 30, 2019.
- This step must be completed for any family residing outside of McFarland School District. Students who currently reside in McFarland School District do NOT need to submit the DPI Open Enrollment application and should contact the McFarland School District for further information.
- When asked to indicate the school and/or NONRESIDENT school district to which you are applying, please enter "Destinations Career Academy of Wisconsin High School" and "McFarland School District" in the appropriate fields.
Please note that submitting a Wisconsin DPI Open Enrollment application (Step 1) does not automatically enroll your student in Destinations Career Academy of Wisconsin. If your DPI Open Enrollment application is approved, you must then complete the K12 online enrollment process on the parent portal (Step 2) to officially be enrolled.
Important Upcoming Dates
- April 30, 2019: Deadline to submit Open Enrollment application
- June 14, 2019: Destinations Career Academy will mail you a letter by this date indicating whether your application has been approved.
- June 28, 2019: If your Open Enrollment application is approved, an Intent to Attend form will be included in your acceptance letter. This form must be completed and returned by June 28, 2019.
Step 2: K12 Online Parent Portal
Once your Open Enrollment application is approved, you will need to complete the online enrollment process on the Parent Portal. The link and instructions to enroll will be included in your acceptance letter.